I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [progressive] MODERATOR'S WARNING: Matt

I have represented people's views exactly.  Here is just one example:

"sissonltd@comcast.net " 
to progressive
show details
  Feb 5 
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from sissonltd@comcast.net

Barf Nayduh is a traitor worse than Bush and the only thing worse than that is Cheney and Hitler

****
You participated in that very thread.

There have been many more examples, but I trust this will suffice.

If you want to be known as the moderator that suppresses factual discussion, you may censor my posts, or remove me from the list, but I won't stop sharing the truth.


On 6/21/07, Zoltan Abraham <zsazle@yahoo.com> wrote:



Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
worse than Hitler!  Worse than Charlie Manson!  I'll bet he kicks puppies and litters!
Well, maybe he doesn't litter, but still...
>>>
 
Matt,
 
You are entitled to your opinion. However, you have repeatedly misrepresented the opinions of others who disagree with you on the Nader issue. I happy to let you express your own opinions on this list. If Nader is your hero, fine. At the same time, if you are replying to someone else, please be accurate about the thoughts and sentiments that they had expressed. Please stop mis-characterizing how others on this list view  Nader. Please consider this a moderator's warning.
 
Zoltan Abraham
Moderator
 
 


Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: