I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: kamakam 84% of women think their Lover'sPenis is too SMALL. So order now! mcogrw

Hey Nilda,

I wondered if you were actually right about that statistic. I don't have access to fancy poll data, but I used my well known "Scary Index (tm)" method to check this out. I googled the following phrases, and got these many hits:


Penis + "too small" = 358,000
Penis + "
too big" = 421,000

I think it's pretty clear that too big penises are a bigger problem than too small penises. Of course, probably 50,000 of the "too big" hits were talking about me!

Listen to my song "Don't Tase Me, Bro" (at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=187657&content=music ) and I think you'll know what I'm talking about!

On Nov 20, 2007 1:37 PM, Nilda Magdalene <udd0zousn@digitalriver.com > wrote:

IncreasePenisSize up-to 3 Inches
Increaase SexDrive and Pleasure
Achieve Rock HardErections

>> Permanently CuresImpotence
>> Increase sperm volume and quality
>> Improve sperm flavor

>>> FIND OUT MORE <<<

http://pigxa.owstruggle.com
http://pwca.owstruggle.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

Athletic Edge

A Yahoo! Group

to connect w/ others

about fitness goals.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: