I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Re: Miracle D sent you a message...

Hey Mary

Nice to hear from you. I checked out the link you provided, and you
seem like a real nice girl. I'm getting kind of excited about this,
because of the whole opposites attract thing... you being so pretty
and me being so ugly and all.

I don't have a cool webpage to point you towards, but I already sent
you a picture, and I guess you must have liked what you saw. My last
mistress said I looked like Anthony Quinn. My wife says I look like
Lurch from the Adams Family, but I think I have more of a Zero Mostel
thing going on. I'm sorry I don't have any topless pictures of me to
share with you, you'll just have to imagine the naughy bits, heh heh.

My mom never calls me, because she's dead, so I can't really relate
with your mommy issues... but if you want a break from her now and
then, just have her call me, I'll be glad to talk with her about
anything she wants to talk about. I figure if you and I are going to
be an item, I should try to get in good with her, I think that's the
best policy.

I don't use Yahoo to chat anymore... do you have Gtalk or MSN messenger?

On Nov 20, 2007 5:28 AM, Mary Hillary <mary_hillary_y@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> hi, thanks for writing to me! I wasnt too sure if you would or not since I messaged you from a friends account. I dont bother with those kinda sites, I used to have a tagged account and it was worst then email with all the stupid spam.
>
> anyways how are ya? me I am ok, just kinda having a boring day off the only person to call me if my mom. I guess I should be glad because my next one isnt until not this weekend but the next. blah hehe so tell me, what do you do with yourself? work to play or just play or just work? lol any of those are cool by me as long as your happy and living life!
>
> jeez well my mom keeps calling so I guess I will leave it here and answer her call. I will be on later this evening too, maybe we could chat on IM? I have yahoo, same as this email address for the name.
>
> ....Mary
>
> ps oops I almost forgot about a pic, you can find one here: http://5mbspace.com/mary/
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
> To: mary_hillary_y@yahoo.com
> Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 3:13:04 PM
> Subject: Re: Miracle D sent you a message...
>
> Hey Mary Hillary Y
>
> I think we could be a match. They say that opposites attract... I'm
> cowardly, ugly, phlegmatic, and hostile.
>
> I'm also married, and you are single, so that's opposite too. So hey
> baby, let's get it on!
>
> I've attached a picture of myself, hope you like it... I've also
> included a picture of my dog Elwood. Love me, love my dog, that's what
> I ways say!
>
> ****
>
> Hiya stud! My cousin kept talking about this site so after being
> hassled, I finally decided to browse the ad pages. Some were better
> than others... I liked yours, so here I am! Can we be a match? I don't
> know where to begin... Let me tell you about me. I'm adventurous,
> good-looking, energetic and outgoing. I've been in a couple of long
> term relationships and into many other short term affairs. I know what
> I like and am not afraid to go for it. I'm currently looking to meet
> an open-minded, decent guy I can connect with. I'd like to date and do
> activities, like shopping, watching tv etc. Well, don't be shy and get
> back to me will you! I'm not a member here, so please don't reply
> directly to this message, I'm borrowing this account from my single
> cousin. Write back at my mail address instead, mary_hillary_y at
> yahoo.com. See ya!
>
> On Nov 19, 2007 12:32 PM, Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> My Profile| Messages| Friends| Fun Stuff| Chat| Browse| Search
>
> Miracle D, 27
>
> You have a new message!
>
> Miracle D says: Hiya stud! My cousin kept ...
>
>
>
> This week's popular videos
>
> Running in a bikini
>
> Lady can't park
>
> Dog vs. cat - playing around :)
>
> Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged, P.O. Box
> 193152 San Francisco, CA 92119-3152
>
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________________
> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups HD

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Parenting Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Single Parenting

to managing twins.

Health & Fitness

on Yahoo! Groups

Useful info for the

health conscious.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: