I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, December 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] On MSN - News Flash - the most important thing happening in the world!

Just popped up on my browser: "Britney Spears threatens to shame Paris Hilton by releasing a tape of her making out with a female friend." I ask you, are we people from the US not the most stupid, most shallow, most decadent people in the universe?


I wonder where I can get a copy of that tape.

__._,_.___
Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Curves on Yahoo!

A group for women

to share & discuss

food & weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: