I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, December 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Sad Ishtar news...

Probably much sadder for his family and friends than for Ishtar fans, I can't even remember the character of the U.S. Consul, so it's hard for me to miss him. I will have to watch Ishtar again soon (as soon as I can talk my wife into it, we are in the middle of a Mr. Moto run) so I can properly mourn his passing.

RIP: Reel Important People -- December 10, 2007
Cinematical - Santa Monica,CA,USA
Kramer, The Devil's Advocate, Ishtar, New York Stories and Quiz Show. He died November 27 in Englewood, New Jersey. (Perrysburg.com) David Morris ...
See all stories on this topic

Bill Moor (1931-2007) - Actor who appears in Kramer vs. Kramer, The Devil's Advocate, Ishtar, New York Stories and Quiz Show. He died November 27 in Englewood, New Jersey. (Perrysburg.com)

__._,_.___
HDTV Support

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

Endurance Zone

A Yahoo! Group

Learn how to

increase endurance.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: