I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Olympia Devil's Dictionary

wacky daffynitions!

consensus building - peer pressure
Rainbow Coalition - In Thurston County, it's neither
respect - contempt
oppression - subjugation of people by the wrong overlords
dialogue - monologue
empowerment - encouragement for you to do what I want you to do.
right winger - anybody who slightly deviates from the party line
sensitive - me
intolerant - you

__._,_.___
Parenting Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Single Parenting

to managing twins.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: