I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Supreme Cool Beings trivia answer

Maybe a couple of days ago I posted the comment and question -
"[when I go back to brazil] it would be really cool to do that Mr.
Potatohead song - was
that the Supreme Cool Beings that did it? Does anybody have a recording?"

Well, I have it from three sources

1. I got an mp3 from a 23 year old guy in the UK - imagine that, kids
to day are still listening to the Supreme Cool Beings
2. This song as well as all the other songs on "Survival of the
Coolest" can be streamed from http://beingcrayola.multiply.com/
I guess you have to be a member of Multiply to do this...
3. I am the lucky owner of a "Survival of the Coolest" cassette, the
very first release on the now mighty K label.

I didn't know the song was on there, because I thought the song's
title was "Plastic Potato Head, but actually, it's "Your Name Here" -
oh, those crazy punk rock kids and their wacky song titles.

I forwarded both this song and Song For America by the Westside
Lockers to my collaborators in Brazil, and they went over well, so
chances are good we'll try to work them up for the next time we do a
show.

Assuming I can find the lyric sheet I got from S. O'Neil for Song For
America last time I performed this song about 8 years ago, I can't
make out half the lyrics on the record.... or if I can track him down
again, it was a tough job last time I did it, and he appears to be
even more reclusive now...

I've just about milked the Brazil Trip for all it's worth, but you
might be interested in my wife's blog of it:

http://bajabulile.blogspot.com/.

__._,_.___
Self Improvement

on Yahoo! Groups

Connect with people

and get support.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: