I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] And I now wish to be known as Squiddly Diddly Squirmy Wormy

Sean Combs now prefers 'Sean John.'
Rap label boss Sean Combs has decided that he'd like to be known as "Sean John," in Diddy replacement of his most recent nickname "Diddy." "Diddy" – those who've actually paid attention will know – replaced the earlier nickname "Puff Daddy," which was a variation of the nickname "Puffy." "Sean John," apparently, is a moniker Combs has chosen to borrow from his signature clothing line. "I have always evolved and taken a different name each time," says Puffy/Puff Daddy/Diddy/Sean John. "It's nothing unusual where I come from." Wonder where he comes from.

__._,_.___
Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

Yahoo! Groups

Lawn & Garden

ideas and tips

for a green thumb.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: