I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Sandy Maginity has given you a Profile Comment

Ok, so my question is - does Sandy Maginity look like the chick on the left, or on the right?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: info@hi5.com <info@hi5.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Subject: Sandy Maginity has given you a Profile Comment
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com


hi5 Profile Comment from Sandy Maginity

Hi Matt,

I just posted the following comment on your profile:



Review Comment»

Return Comment»

Thanks,
Sandy Maginity
------------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2002-2008 Hi5 Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 31118, San Francisco, CA 94131, USA
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Terms of Service

__._,_.___
How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

see how women are

changing their lives.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: