I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, April 25, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Mythbusters goes to Paris

Myth:  French people are rude, especially to English speakers

Reality:  Everybody has been friendly and nice to me, and I've only picked up two French words:  "Bonjur" and "Mercy"

Myth: The French are pussies

Reality:  I've seen at least three variety of uniformed security folks - "Police" who seen cheerful and helpful, "Gendarmes" who look quite fierce, and some for reasons I can't fathom, military personnel in fatigues with rifles that look quite formidable.  How formidable?  Well, I'll leave it to YOU to go up to them and call them "surrender monkeys."  Are you feeling lucky, punk?  Well, are you?

Myth:  French Girls are hairy and smelly

Reality:  Every one I've seen (and I've seen thousands over the last couple of days) has been soft, smooth, creamy, and bare as a newborn baby's butt, and smell as su-weet as an angel's fart.

Thank you for this opportunity to clear up some misconceptions.  That is all.


__._,_.___
Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Yahoo! Groups

Balance your life

by learning how to

make smart choices.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: