I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, July 25, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Welcome Aboard!

I started requiring moderator approval for this group to prevent
spam... so when people want to join, they write a few words about why
they want to join. I approved four new members this month - I ask you,
are not these declarations heartwarming:

Comment from user:
Because I'm one of the few people I know who actually GET IT. I have
very few people I
can talk with about it, this group would be perfect!
Three words: Hot Fudge Love!

Comment from user:
big fan of ishtar ... been working for years to reverse the widely held
misconception of this movie

Comment from user:
I thought I was all alone in this world -- the sole lover of Ishtar. I
can't tell you what it means to me to have found a community.

Comment from user:
I'm a big Ishtar fan. Sadly I didn't see it in the theatre but through
the magic of VHS!

****

Now that they are here, it would be great to have something new to
tell them... the domestic DVD will soon be out... the long awaited
soundtrack album or tribute album, or the Waiting for Ishtar
documentary are soon to be out... but I can say no such thing, I
haven't heard a thing, anybody here heard any exciting news?

I've promised new members that they wouldn't get swamped with email,
but at the same time, I also said it's a warm, welcoming environment,
so if anybody has anything warm and welcoming, please say it.

I'll start by saying "welcome aboard, new members!" Hot Fudge Love, indeed!

--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

see how women are

changing their lives.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit.






----------------------Information Bar-----------------------
[url=http://www.cheapuggboots-o.com/]ugg boots sale[/url]
[url=http://www.cheapuggs-x.net/ugg-kensington.html]cheap uggs[/url]
[url=http://www.oakleysunglassescheapshop.net/]discount oakley sunglasses[/url]
-----------------------------------------------------------------