I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: 44 things



On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Streeter Steven <stevens@celebrationchurch.net> wrote:
44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, please FILL IT  OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things  about you! Send back to me and to several more friends !! Thanks  :-)
 
1. Do you like blue  cheese?  Yes, I overcame my childhood aversion when I was in my early 20s. Love it now. Overcame my last childhood aversion to squash last year.  My late, great, sainted mother, who had been predicting it for years, would have been so proud, had she lived to see the day.


2. Have  you ever smoked?  Oh, man, Dweebish smokes whenever we play, except when I fall asleep.  The Waiters smoked in Sao Paulo, wish you could have been there. And just this past weekend, I smoked with Blood Paradise. What a smokin' band!


3. Own a gun?  No.

4. What  flavor Kool Aid was your favorite?  Can't abide any of the stuff.   

5. Do  you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always

6. What do you think of hot  dogs?  I'm afraid of them. I eat brots now, they are probably just as full of weird ingredients, but I chose to not think about it.   

7. Favorite  Christmas movie?  I was going to say I hate them all, but not quite true, Anne and I own and watch Polar Express on occasion.


8. What do you prefer to drink  in the morning?  I have a cup of coffee. Then I have another one.  Then I have another one.  Then I think about moving on to something else.

9. Can  you do push-ups?  Don't know, haven't tried in years. I used to be something of a jock.  Now I take it easy.

10. What's your  favorite piece of jewelry?  Anne and I have matching wedding rings with a Northwest Indian design. They are pretty cool.

11. Favorite  hobby?  Songwriting, no doubt.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?  I have ADD and OCD, and so I'm SOL, QED.

13.  What's one trait you dislike about yourself?  I'm so perfect other people resent me all the time.

14.  Middle name?  Alan

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?  Worried about dad's health, looking forward to recording with my new toys, thinking about all the people I need to write emails to.

16. Current  worry? Global ecological disaster, sub-prime meltdown, world war III.  Lots of worries.

17.  Current hate right now?  George W. Bush

18.  Favorite place to be?  Sao Paulo, Brazil

19.  Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?   Coffee, beer, wine

20. How did you bring in  the New Year?  Ignored it.

21. Where would  you like to go?   Sao Paulo, Brazil

22.  Name three people who will complete this?  Can't. They won't.
 
23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24 What shirt are you  wearing?  Green teeshirt, purple trim. Inherited it from Anne.

25. Do you like sleeping  on satin sheets?  Don't know, never tried. Like cotton flannel.

26. Can you whistle?  Yes.

27. Favorite color?  Black.

28. Would you be a pirate?  No.   Pirates like Blackbeard and Dick Cheney are such nasty people.

29.  What songs do you sing in the shower?  "The Beelzubub of Scrub A Dub Dub" – the best shower song of all time, available at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=809122&songID=6310310


30. Favorite Girl's  Name?   Kelsie, Luciana, Anne

31. Favorite boy's  name?   No preferences

32. What's in your pocket right  now?  Empty. 

33.  Last thing that made you laugh?  My daughter said something funny that cracked me up. I can't remember what it was, but it was good.

34.  What vehicle do you drive?  Saturn wagon.

35. Worst injury you've ever had?  Concussion, car accident
 
36. Do you love  where you live? No.  

37. How many TVs do you have in your  house?  None.  Never had em, never will. I hate all TV. Except for Matlock.

38. Who is your loudest  friend?   Don't know.  They are mostly a bunch of shoe starers.  Ryan, I guess.

39. Do you have any  pets? Three dogs, and a cat.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? You do.

41. Your  favorite book(s)? The Chomsky Reader, Demons of Disorder


42. Do you collect anything?  Movies with "Plan __ From Outer Space" in the title, cover versions of "Revolution Number 9"

43.  Favorite Sports Team?  I loath all professional sports.  Everybody should make their own sport, and spare themselves the burden of watching others play for them.

44. What song do you  want played at your funeral?  Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss.  Not because I think it's great, because I think it's stupid, like my death will be.





--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to capture

family moments.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: