I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 29, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] A challenge

Matt Love wrote:
at 12:35pm yesterday
"Why is the news on the CBC getting so bad? It's starting to sound just like NPR - you know, Fox News for the wine and bree set. Is it for the same reasons - are they afraid of Harper, has he threatened to bust a Bush on their asses if they don't toe the line? Their reporter from the Olympics was prattling and spitting about China and their double crosses and so on - but criticism of the US is ever-so-polite. The coverage of the Democratic Convention has been nauseating. Why should they repeat lies about the US government? Just one tiny little example, it burns my ass because they've said it over and over again. Obama is not the first black to be his party's nominee for president. He wasn't even the first one in this election.

At first I just thought the problem was here in Alberta, but I'm starting to conclude your whole country is being run like a vacation home for neocons."

Prove I'm wrong.


--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

Yahoo! Groups

Come check out

featured healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: