I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 29, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Countdown to Loofah Day

Alexander Cockburn declares "Loofah Day."


I know this is not a political disorganization, but Bill (Mr. Shut Up) O'Reilly is an agent of the lockdown, a force of social repression as well as political.  I just think it would be so much fun to spontaneously assemble in front of the Fox offices, waving a loofah, maybe shouting out things like "YOU HAVE REALLY SPECTACULAR BOOBS!" and other O'Reilly witicisms.  Like "SHUT UP!"  Maybe call and response.


Countdown to Loofah Day

Whereas millions of Americans despise Bill  O'Reilly as a loathsome polluter of the airwaves, fanning ignorance and hatred with every word he utters,

Whereas no opportunity should be missed to expose this contemptible scoundrel to ridicule,

Whereas at 11.06 pm on September 1, 2004   the above-mentioned O'Reilly made a lewd phone call to his Fox producer Andrea Mackris, depicting a prospective sexual encounter between the two of them in which  "You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take the little loofa thing… and kinda' soap your back … and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy with it and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard… 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs….I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda kissing your neck from behind… and then the other hand with the felafel thing"….

Whereas this conversation was recorded by Ms Mackriss and subsequently exposed to public scrutiny in court documents,

Whereas this engendered mirth among the millions of O'Reilly haters and much satisfaction at his humiliation,

Be it proclaimed that September 1, 2008 will be recognized as Loofah Day and citizens should honor it by proceeding at noon to the nearest Fox studio with a loofah and, standing outside the Fox studio, brandish said loofahs in mirthfull derision of O'Reilly.



--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Wellness Spot

Embrace Change

Break the Yo-Yo

weight loss cycle.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: