I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, December 15, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] mattlove1 sent you a video: "Robert Earl Keene's Merry Christmas from the Family"

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself help center | e-mail options | report spam

mattlove1 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Reminds me of Christmas with my family. That's why we're staying in Edmonton this year.
"merry christmas from the family"
© 2008 YouTube, LLC

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Dog Lovers Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: