I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [SongPoet] strictly to the point - looking for a distraction

Wow, Kiley,

You are in a crappy marriage and you just went through a break up - with who, your lover on the side?  It seems like you have a complicated life..  even as a distraction, it seems like you're a little more maintenance than I could handle.

It might work out better for you if you distract yourself with my song "Hit Bush With A Shoe" which you can hear at

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=706909&songID=7164959

I think you'll pretty find your chakras getting all tuned up and stuff, your kundalini will rise, and the performance of your stock portfolio will improve.

Write back anytime if you want more help!

Matt

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Kiley <kiley317@turnmeon.info> wrote:



I'm in crappy marriage and just went through a recent break up. Right now I am looking for a distraction - nothing serious, nothing with major drama. Someone to talk to, hang out with, and occasionally make out with for hours on end.

I'm in my early 40s, hot (that is not just my own egotistical opinion) and in great shape. Ideally I'd prefer someone between 35 and 50. If the chemistry isn't there it just isn't and we can move on quickly.

You can view my recent pics and chat with me here




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

.

__,_._,___

No comments: