I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, December 26, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [MIDI-support] rate my breasts plz

Hi Melisent

Thanks for the nice thoughts and I appreciate you directing me to those pictures.  I think you and your breasts are very attractive, and I'd like to feature you and your breasts in a video of my song "My Girlfriend Has Really, Really Big Breasts." 

I can't afford to pay you much, but I can get you a new bra or something.

Let me know!

Thanks

Matt

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Melisent <melisent485@turnmeon.info> wrote:

I finally got my new implants, I simply LOVE them but I'm getting mixed reviews from my friends lol

maybe they are jealous I'm not sure.. tell me what you think of them

here are some pics of my boobs




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Find ways to go green.

Join a green group.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: