I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [TheFrostHeaves] who's hot for this teacher? lets chat

You know, The Frost Heaves don't really do cover songs, but a cover of "Hot For Teacher" might be amusing.

Thanks for the suggestion, and keep listening!

www.soundclick.com/theFrostHeaves

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 4:50 AM, Lissie <lissie3045@turnmeon.info> wrote:

I'm a divorced 50 something lady. I'm recently divorced and looking to make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

I've got some photos and a webcam here

Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks

Here is a pic attached




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Group Charity

Give a laptop

Get a laptop: One

laptop per child

Yahoo! Groups

Cats Group

Join a group for

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments: