I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Matt Love / Saleem Obama lyrics for June

First Matt Love / Saleem Obama lyrics for June

You're going to love this latest song from the Love / Obama team.

I've got some good advice
for all you guys that struggle with Obesity,
Make sure that you don't eat too much,
don't plant your ass in front of your tv
I'm trying not to be too blunt,
it's really not my nature to be rude,
But it's a very well known fact
that chicks won't go out dancing with fat dudes!

Katreena Kaif and Her Sister
were out hoppin bars last friday night round nine
But a fat dude chose to hit on them
It harshed their mellow and I mean big time

So they called me on their mobile phones
and begged and begged just get us out of here
We're creeped out by that fat dude
who keeps offering to buy us each a beer

as I was driving down the street
I knew that life was really sweet
10,000 hours working out
Leads to things to shout about

I pulled my porche to the curb
A party in full swing inside my pants
The girls stood in the pouring rain,
their blouses clinging to their posh implants

I'm not a guy
who'll kiss and tell
I'll only say
that whole weekend was swell

So listen to my useful tips
If you want to see some nipple slips
Lose some weight, you feel just great
and though at first you'll salivate
I guarenteee my flabby friend
You'll find it's worth it in the end

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM, wrote:
>
> songwriters and poets - dedicated to fellow songwriters to discuss craft .
>
> Messages In This Digest (13 Messages)
>
> 1a. Keep away Obesity! From: Useful Tips
2. Katreena Kaif With Her Sister From: naziakhan_malik@yahoo.com
3a. Hottest Mobiles! From: Useful Tips
4. Free Music Downloads, 2/26/2009, 12:00 am From: songwritersandpoets@yahoogroups.com
5. Re: pics of my implants From: Corine
6. ACNE (Pimples) - Tips From: Useful Tips
7. Cute Girl From: Sweet Nazi
8. Paintings By Stanislay plutenko From: Sweet Nazi
9. ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT: Only $99 - Review, Interview, Spotlight Feature, From: Apex Reviews
10. Nipple Slip............wow must join us From: saleem obama
11a. Dream city- Dubai! From: Useful Tips
12a. Super food-Papaya From: Useful Tips
13. Re: Peter Case! From: Joey Alkes
> View All Topics | Create New Topic

No comments: