I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Good Day,

Good Day, 
 
I am Mr. ahmed_hosni. I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $19.3m dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation,i will give you more details and what will be your percentage for your assistants as soon as i receive your reply 
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: .......................
Thank for your anticipated co-operation
 
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.ahmed_hosni
THE HEAD OF  AUDITING DEPARTMENT  AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB

No comments: