I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

READ WELL AND GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY

READ WELL AND GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY

Good day I am Mr. Khan Abdu. I want to enquire from you if you can handle this transaction of $29.2m dollars belonging to our bank deceased customer who died along with his family during their vacation. Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also, note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's:
(A) Name: ......
(B) Country: ..
(C)Phone Number: ...
(D)Tel/fax: ....
(E) Age: .......
(F)Occupation: ....
Thank for your anticipated co-operation

Yours truly,
MR KHAN ABDU (I.S.D.B)
CALL ME::+226 78 19 96 33, My Private Email
khanabdu55@hotmail.fr
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.

No comments: