I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Huffington

 

Darn it....

This is why I almost never go to Huffington Post anymore. I ended up on a silly little peice where they pretended to know the real reasons Mike Huckabee did something (accompanied by a pie chart).  I tried to post this, but it was automatically filtered by their software, and it will be deep sixed for good by their human filters.

Well, I liked it anyway.



photo
Matt Love   0 minute ago (11:09 PM)
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

Hey, I'm glad Huffington Post employs mind readers, nice to know. How about reading Ariana Huffington­'s mind, and letting us inside her tiny, tiny little moral universe. Founded the Post because:

1. she wanted to advance liberal causes 2%
2. she gets a little psychologi­cal thrill every time she thinks of all the bloggers building content for her site for free, while she profits: 2%
3. She really wanted to make a butt load of money by selling out to AOL: 96%.

Hey, this is fun, make up your own, everybody join in!

***

Huffington would be a good place to discuss things with people that have opinions all over the map - but the moderation is so perverse, it's only frustrating. You make an argument - it can be pretty straightforward. I made a reference to somebody being killed by the US military for the crime of driving a cab while being Muslim.  Somebody challenged me on this, they had never heard of such a thing - innocent people being tortured to death for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not exactly a secret - there has been a lot of coverage, even a movie made about the case. I assembled some references and tried to post the response.  Moderated, and as far as I know, never to be seen.

I hate any system that intervenes to allow an ignorant, jingoistic asshole to have the final word on a topic.


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: