I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 02, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: I am Capt James Roy. I am US Army in artillery military unit here in Iraq, we discovered some oil money in Iraq. we want you to keep it safe for us. email us at captjamesroyusarmy@yahoo.com.hk

 

Dear Captain James Roy,

You have come to the right person. As a patriotic American citizen (Go Bush! Go Obama! Get Saddam and Osama!  Shish Boom Bah!) I am happy to safeguard that Iraqi oil money.

Thank you for defending our country. This is the least I can do to repay you for your efforts on my behalf.  Tell me what you want me to do.

Matt

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Capt James Roy <captjamesroyy19@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:



Este e-mail fue enviado usando Webmail Meg@Red.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: