I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Re: [TheTreePlanter] Relaunching the tree planting music project

 

Good! A project this nature needs a back up inspiration and thank God for the efforts of Matt for supprting in everyway

On Fri Apr 29th, 2011 2:35 PM PDT matt love wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I have put this project on the back burner for some time. I had become
>demoralized by the departure of early team members, and my financial
>circumstances have become diminished from what they were.
>
>However, continued interest in the project by Billy, Charlesetta, Adebayo,
>Harpreet, and Saka have convinced me that I should find a way forward.
>Every day the news delivers information to me about the environmental
>crisis. Every day I fail to act, I feel guilt. I wish to press ahead. I
>have new ideas how to role this project out on a limited basis, gradually
>growing as resources become available. I think that the new launch will be
>pleasing to the artists who have generously agreed to share your talents on
>this project. I recognize that you expect and deserve exposure as a result
>of donating your work, and I intend for you to have it. I will explain my
>new strategy within a couple of days.
>
>I'm very excited that Billy is close to completion of the professional mix
>of his version of the tree planting song, and he has wonderful ideas for
>engaging local agencies in making the idea of environmental restoration a
>reality. His plans can serve as a template for others who wish to try the
>same thing in their local area. I will let Billy explain his projects in
>whatever detail he is prepared to at this point.
>
>I know that other people will have ideas to share when the project has a
>little more shape to it, and so I hope to contribute to that as well. I
>will write again this weekend.
>
>In closing, I just want to thank you all for being the special people that
>you are, and please feel free to write back to the list (rather than just to
>me personally) if you have ideas and thoughts you'd like to share. I will be
>useful for you folks to get to know each other, particularly if you wish to
>become very active with this project.
>
>Matt

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: