I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Regarding your message (11USCW24ENA001786)

 

Dear Marketing,

Wow talk about egg on my face!  I sent my email to the wrong place - it's good to know that technical support thinks I have a great idea, but you're the deciders, and I know that.

I don't know how far I should back up, because I don't know if tech support forwarded my message to you or not, but to quickly sum it up (and to add some new information) ever since I saw that commercial where you turn a rock into a phone, I felt you people might be the ones to partner with me and create a cell phone I can shave with while I'm talking to people.

Friends of mine have confirmed its a good idea. Dunstan wants one, too.  Ryan told me about this link, and said I needed to get on with my  idea right away:  http://31st-and-chi.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-grandpa-old-intuition.html

But I'm not worried.... "a cruddy cell phone with a BIC razor hot glued to the back of it"?!?  Come on, we can do better than that!  And I have it on good authority (Malcolm Gladwell, no less) that you don't have to be the first with an idea, you just have to be the best.

I like your slogan, "everything we do starts with you,"  and when you say "you" I think you are talking about "me,"  thatps pretty cool because I've always wanted to be on the ground floor of somebody's everything, and I hope this idea will become one with everything. 

Which reminds me of what the Delai Lama said to the hot dog vender:  "Make me one with everything."  But that's another story.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HTC <na-no-reply@htc.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Regarding your message (11USCW24ENA001786)
To: Mattlove1@gmail.com
Cc: Mattlove1@gmail.com


Dear Matt Love,

Thank you for the email and the great idea.

Matt, this email is for technical support only. Please contact Marketing_NA@htc.com.

I wish you the best in your endeavors, Matt.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 11USCW24ENA001786.

Sincerely,

Carol

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: