I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Product idea

 

Dear HTC.com

I saw your commercial where you changed that rock into a phone, that was pretty sweet.  I like your slogan, "everything we do starts with you," but I knew I'd done the right thing when I visited your website, where you assured me "you can make the amazing appear out of thin air."  So I took that as invitation to tell you what I want, and see if you can build it for me.  I want a phone that I can shave with while I'm talking. I've wanted one for years. Can you help me make the waiting over?

Thank you,

Matt

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: