I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, August 15, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] the asswipes over at flavorpill are censoring me again...

 

http://flavorwire.com/200333/the-30-harshest-musician-on-musician-insults-in-history

Crooks/Shakir said:

1. Tupac on The Notorious BIG
All of "Hit 'Em Up," really, but particularly this: "I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker."

I wrote:
Lesane Parish Crooks (aka Tupac) was such a lovely man, wasn't he? Why do the hipsters pick the most lowlife scum to idolize (Kurt Cobain, Marshall Mathers, Brian Warner, William S. Burroughs and so on)?  It's worse with Crooks though, they make him out to be like Martin Luther King or something. I seriously don't get it.  And by the way, there's a difference between being catty about somebody's hair or something, and pointing out serious character flaws in people that are idolized by the masses, but shouldn't be (Bono, Geldof, etc) and wouldn't be if people would bother to do a little research. Good on people that have the courage to do that.

They immediately removed it.

They can't stand the truth, but they can't stop me as long as I have my blog

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: