I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] 2nd Draft of Movie Script ready for review, comment, revision

 

http://studios.amazon.com/scripts/9555

I regret to report that Satan, a member of this group, has been written out of the script. My accountant says that there is no chance of a movie co-starring Satan ever getting made, so I made extensive script revisions. I have replaced Satan with The Jade Emperor and The Bull King (Satan can take some comfort in knowing it takes two other dieties to take his place).  My agent said I am too ugly to be in a movie, so I replaced myself with The Monkey King, my nearest equivalent in Chinese Mythology.

Musicians, writers, animators, film makers are still needed for this project.

Thank you for your help, and better luck next time, Satan! 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
How Bad is Your Score? Use this Free, Easy Way to See Your Score. freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


How Bad is Your Score? Use this Free, Easy Way to See Your Score. freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments: