I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Thank you all for your interest in my project!

 

Quite a number of you have contacted me privately to express an interest in being involved, more than I can contact one-on-one at the moment, but I want to update you, so I am sending out a generic responses. Sorry for the impersonality of it, I promise that next time my collaborators will hear from me, it will be a personal message!

The nature of the responses I've received suggests I wasn't very clear in explaining what I hope for from people. I decided to start a movie script because movies need input from people with all kinds of creative talents - people who can draw, who can act, who can compose. I've deliberately left the script unfinished because if people write or have script ideas, I want them too!

The project needs character design, posters, soundtrack music, etc. Things will be less open ended as the project moves on, but here at the beginning, it's wide open.

Furthermore, if you only feel like giving 5 minutes to this project, it will be that much better thanks to your involvement. If you want to spend more time, I will be blessed!

I've made some changes. Before I just had 2 scenes from the middle of the story, and that was confusing. I have added an opening scene that will help to frame the project.

Also, I have eliminated the Satan character - my astrologer said that nobody would want to work on a movie with Satan as one of the main characters, so I changed it. However, the San Antonio Music Scene list's own Satan is still listed as a co-writer!

The latest draft (the current working title for the project is now " The Quest for the Python Flute" and it is now at: http://studios.amazon.com/scripts/9579?ref=fb_share

It still says the project is called "My Dinner With Satan" but it ISN'T, I just haven't figured out how to change the title in Amazon Studios!  Finally, some people had problems with the last URL I sent. If you can't access this, let me know, I'll find another way to get it to you!

Thank you,

Matt

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments: