I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] My film career...

 

The Human Skab, the EP's, "Waiting For Ishtar" - I'm carving a swath.  or is that schwath?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Mitchell <jmit65@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Still Waiting...
To: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>


Hi Matt,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you, things are a bit nutty at
the moment, although not in a bad way.

Yes, you are in the documentary. We actually finished a cut last
January that we have been using to submit to festivals. Two festivals
so far, but unfortunately no takers. Jon and I and our producer are
planning further submissions, so I will keep you posted. We are really
happy with the film, it has been getting a great reaction from the
people we've screened it for. As far as the imdb, we will create a
page for the film, but I would like to wait until we have a screening
booked.

I really like your section of the film and it's been getting a good
reaction from the people who have seen it. Thanks, again.

Yes, it's true that the Ishtar DVD seems to be close to coming out and
then nothing. Oh, well. Maybe it will and the timing will be right for
out film as well.

Nice to hear from you. Hope you're well.

John

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: