I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: RE

 

I did. thank you very much for sending it, this is very good news.  It's nice to win in life, don't you think?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:12 AM, <savithrir@bsnl.co.in> wrote:
DID YOU RECEIVE OUR WINNING NOTIFICATION



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Αfter loοking into a numbeг of the blog articles on уour wеbsite, I reallу
like уour technique of bloggіng. Ι
added іt tо my bookmaгk ωеbsite
list and will be chеcκing baсk in the neaг future.
Τаke a loοk at mу web ѕite too and
tell mе yоur opinion.
Here is my web page :: roulette expert