I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Talk

 

My Dearest Child,


I would never deliberately withhold any thing your heart desired, or your lady bits need.  However, upon raiding the quarter jar (for laundry) emptying my piggy band, and turning over the cushions on the sofa, and looking for lost coins, I was only able to raise $24.26, far short of the quantity you need.

May I suggest you find some less expensive toiletries for yourself?  While I'm firmly of the opinion that you, my daughter, deserve only the finest of everything, I would think that it would still take a truckload of the finest toiletries to cost 150usd.

The Metaluna Mutants and I are already hard at work on a song that we call "Yinka, the Able Slave" a song that extols your virtues, and laments your sad plight.  I was going to devote every penny this song earns to your matriculation and relocation fund, but I suppose I can set aside some of the revenue for your toiletries fund.

I expect it to be an instant hit - it probably won't generate income in time for this period, but by next month there should be some money to set aside for that purpose.

Your Benevolent Sugar Daddy,
Matt

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Able Slave <able.slave@yahoo.com> wrote:
Daddy i need you to help me with 150usd. I want to get toiletries for myself. My Menstruation starts tommorow morning and my tolietries are finished.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: