I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, October 09, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Fwd: Barry White cover band!

 

No response as yet.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Barry White cover band!
To: nfhcz-4701977233@comm.craigslist.org


I'm a pretty poor bass player, and a worse rhythm guitar player and a
worser lead guitar player, but I am captivated by the idea of paying
homage to one of the largest men in disco and soul music. I will have
time since my kickstarter campaign has been suspended (but lucky me,
it's still there to be scene, so you can learn pretty much whatever
you need to know about me there:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1174250673/send-matt-to-the-superbowl)

No, wait, some other things

I live in Ypsi, and I'm about the same age as Berry White, and emulate
him at the dinner table. And if you want to know more about my
so-called "life" and "music": http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Love

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/muc/4701977233.html

Barry White cover band! (ypsi)

image 1
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

this idea sounds great in my head... do a barry white cover set that's kind of raw r&b; imperfect yet audibly entertaining. i'm 33 and am good enough at drums, bass or guitar but know better than to attempt vocals. though i have a vocalist in mind, that's still open and i'm looking to get people on all these instruments and go play a few dive sho's by halloween. maybe do a thelma houston cover too.
send me an email if you're interested and thanks for looking
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: