I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, October 09, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Fwd: Help Me Create Chaotic, Distorted and Anarchic Noise!

 

No reply yet.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Help Me Create Chaotic, Distorted and Anarchic Noise!
To: gbz3x-4642275685@comm.craigslist.org

How many GG Allin fans are there around here anyway? Me and you and
that other guy... I hope you are more serious than him.

I am such a fan, that I wrote a tribute songs to him:
https://soundcloud.com/wacky-moose/tribute-to-gg-allin

And then I wrote another one:
https://soundcloud.com/wacky-moose/my-childhood

I am primarily a bass player, but I also play guitar and sing. I'm
also an amateur gynecologist. When I complete my correspondence course
from Pheonix University, I will be ready to practice in a professional
capacity.

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/muc/4642275685.html

Help Me Create Chaotic, Distorted and Anarchic Noise! (Anywhere)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

I'm trying to create a really chaotic noise group. I'd like the be one
of the vocalists, the frontman. I want another vocalist though,
preferably a female who's dirty, scummy, would have a good stage
presence and would do just about anything (someone who could keep up
with me, in other words). Being able to write is a plus.
As for instruments, I want a drummer and a bassist. Maybe a guitarist
but bass and drums is a fuckin first priority. For the music, Im down
for different sounds of noise or even like noise punk. I like shit
like Satan panonski, gg Allin, the gerogerigegege, brainbombs, no
trend, etc.
If none have practice space I suppose we could just rent a shitty
place like a storage garage, nothing too fancy or expensive.
I'd like to get shows eventually, so this is a serious thing. Just
email me if any of this sounds interesting to you.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: