I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] I have had a brilliant idea! [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

As soon as I read (http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/01/two-douchebags-are-selling-t-shirts-featuring-kurt-cobains-suicide-note/) about this tee-shirt design (see attached picture) I knew what I would do.

When I play this show on May 8th, I will be wearing one of these tee-shirts. When you shoot me, everybody will think that Courtney Love did it, and it will totally throw the suspicion off of you?  Is it a perfect plan? No, and that's what I think i like about it.

I've been preparing for this day.  I have already updated my bio so that it reads in the past tense, and I have implanted a subtle message that will shift suspicion away from you and towards Courtney Love:  http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Love/+wiki

Well, hope to hear from you again soon!

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Cobain Suicide Teeshirt.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments: