I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, February 09, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Fwd: Matt Love, Action Required: New Threats Found Including Your: 845 E Cross St; 1 Person Viewed Your Private Info

 

Hey Garba

Can you tell me if it was Joe Ibrahim who hired you to kill me... He lives in Fredericksburg, VA, wrote about me: "He was a stupid gay fat ass!" and now I see he's stalking me (see below).  I'm a little alarmed because he now knows that I live on Anderson Island in Washington State. But maybe I should be worried more about that Robert, who is much closer.

Anyway, I don't fear death, in fact I welcome it, as I said before. My only concern is that I not be assassinated before the right date (May 8th).  I've ordered that tee-shirt I was telling you about, the one with Kurt Cobain's suicide note on it. When I'm shot wearing this, it will direct suspicion towards Courtney Love, and away from you.  Is it a perfect plan? No, and I think that's what I like about it.

Interested in hearing your opinion, I'm a little concerned I haven't heard from you in quite a while, I miss our friendly little chats.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MyLife <mylife@mail.mylife.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Subject: Matt Love, Action Required: New Threats Found Including Your: 845 E Cross St; 1 Person Viewed Your Private Info
To: Matt Love <mattlove1@gmail.com>


Mylife.com
Action Required
3+ People Viewing Your Exposed Info
Find out if they are stalkers, thieves, strangers, or friends. Control what they can see.
Your Exposed Info
Home Address Phone Email Family Members
1 person viewing your info
Robert from Washington viewed your profile
A 29-year-old male living in Fredericksburg, VA
SEE WHO & CONTROL ACCESS
Your Private Info is Found on 32 Sites
Identity Theft Risk: High  
Matt Love
Anderson Island, WA
mattlove1@gmail.com
 Home Address Exposed
 Phone Number Exposed
VIEW & REMOVE EXPOSED INFO
Has Your Data Been Breached?
Check data breaches that have put over 500 million people at risk.
It's easy - enter your email to see if you've been a victim
mattlove1@gmail.com
CHECK YOUR BREACH STATUS
Connect with us
Facebook       Twitter       Linkedin
To protect your privacy, do not forward this email to anyone not authorized by you to access your profile.
Unsubscribe    Manage Settings    User Agreement    Privacy Policy
Got a question? Visit our Help pages or call us at (888) 820-9006
These e-mails are sent to registered members of MyLife.com. MyLife.com and the MyLife logos are trademarks of MyLife.com, Inc. Copyright 2015. 914 Westwood Blvd #517, Los Angeles, CA 90024-2905
image

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: