I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] My groovy new petition on MoveOn.Org [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

I'm copying the text of it here, in case they see fit to remove it suddenly. If they don't, remember to go sign it right now!

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/moveon-should-read-their

MoveOn Should Read Their E-mail

Petition by Matt Love

To be delivered to Anna Galland, MoveOn Minister of Propaganda

MoveOn doesn't represent the interests of anybody except wealthy neoliberals, and they exist to separate you from your money to give to people who want to hurt you.
There is currently 1 signature. We need 50 signatures!

Petition Background

I keep getting all this nonsense in the mail from MoveOn, and I write back and try to set them straight and explain why the stuff they send me is nonsense, but I just get autoreplies saying, "thank you for writing us, now go soak your head." a recent example of this, I got an email from Robert Reich, so I replied:

Dear Robert Reich,

No I am not excited, at least in the way you want me to be. Yes, we progressives have a problem, a big problem, and it's a Democratic problem. The problem is that astroturf organizations like MoveOn keep urging people to send them money and put all their time and energy into supporting the people that have caused all the problems in the first place.

Take the issue that you singled out, the TPP. That has been Obama's baby from the beginning. Do you take us for idiots? Maybe MoveOn really has millions of members like they claim, but I'm betting a lot of those people are people on their mailing list that are fed up, and have wised up. People like me.

Don't give us a warmed-over mildly domestically reformist, foreign policy hawkish conformist like Elizabeth Warren. Last go round I voted for Dr. Stein, and will again if I have the chance. When MoveOn starts supporting candidates like that, I will know they are part of the solution, not part of the problem.

And you, Professor Reich; which side are you on? I've attached one of your own helpful charts. This chart makes it painfully clear that the poor have suffered more and the rich have benefited more under Obama than any other president since WWII! All presidents after Carter have been Reaganite, but Reagan's great fan Obama has been the most, advancing Reagan's cruel agenda further than any other president.

Yet MoveOn has been pitching for this phony for the past several years. What a record of slime and betrayal of progressive goals.
*****
I want them to read it, and I want them to forward it to Robert Reich to read, but I know that will never happen as things are now. Help me to change this for the better.

Current petition signers

  • 1. Matt Love from Ypsilanti, MI signed this petition on Feb 14, 2015.

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
reiches charrt.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments: