I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fwd: [ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: MATT, Shipment delivery problem #00000855661

 

Hey Garba,

It looks like you might have some competition when it comes to killing me, this Gordon Driscoll looks like he's pretty eager to do the job himself.  I hope he doesn't get to me before you do at the May 8th event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/805873476134260/

By the way, I've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting; are you named after
Colonel (later Lieutenant General) Garba Duba who was Governor of Bauchi State, Nigeria from July 1978 to October 1979 during the military regime of General Olusegun Obasanjo, and Administrator of Sokoto State from January 1984 to August 1985 during the military regime of Major General Muhammadu Buhari? 

Or could you be that very same Garba Duba?  It would be amazing to be assassinated by such a great and famous man!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matt love mattlove1@gmail.com [ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] <ITSALLABOUTMEMAN@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Subject: [ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: MATT, Shipment delivery problem #00000855661 [1 Attachment]
To: FedEx International Ground <dan.beard@perso132-g5.free.fr>


 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hey Dan

Thanks for letting me know about the problem with delivering my package. 

I'm pretty sure that it's a package of anthrax from Gordon Driscoll, so if its all the same to you, I'd appreciate it if you'd just send it back to him.

Thanks,

Matt Love




On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 6:54 PM, FedEx International Ground <dan.beard@perso132-g5.free.fr> wrote:
Dear Matt,

Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you.
Please, open email attachment to print shipment label.

Regards,
Dan Beard,
FedEx Delivery Agent.



__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Goofus Gordon Driscoll.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments: