I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 30, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Iggy Azalea on Her Breast Implants: 'I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them'

 

If you love them so much why don't you marry them?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID


Billboard <email@e.billboard.com> wrote:

Iggy Azalea on Her Breast Implants: 'I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them'
 
 
  DAILY DIGEST
 
 
 
TOP STORIES
 
 
Iggy Azalea on Her Breast Implants: 'I Love Them So Much, I Had to Talk About Them'
Read On
 
Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe With a Terrible Joke Read »
 
 
Ariana Grande Adds New Tour Dates With Prince Royce as Special Guest Read »
 
 
Brandon Flowers Enlists Evan Rachel Wood For 'Can't Deny My Love' Video Read »
 
 
Trevor Noah To Replace Jon Stewart as 'The Daily Show' Host Read »
 
 
EVEN MORE
     
 
 
 
Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Iggy Azalea Begged Producers to Get Slimed Read »
 
 
Watch Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande Perform Together in Miami Read »
 
 
Watch Destiny's Child Reunite at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards Read »
 
 
Nick Jonas, Fifth Harmony, One Direction Win Big at Kids' Choice Awards Read »
 
 
 
EVEN MORE
 
 

Justin Bieber Roast: Ludacris Speaks Out About 'Over the Lin Read »

Watch 5 Seconds of Summer, Nick Jonas Shawn Mendes Get Slimed at Read »

 
 
 
ON THE CHARTS      
     
 
 
 
FOLLOW US!
  Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Snapchat  
 
Is this e-mail not displaying correctly?    View it in your browser.
©2015 Billboard. 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe |  Manage Preferences |  Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use
March 30, 2015
 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: