I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] making more trouble, mostly for myself I am sure

 

Does anybody else remember that Joe Biden became a household name for his plagiarizing a speech by Neil Kinnock? Steal from the best I say. With that in mind, he should use this as his campaign song. Just snip out "Richard Nixon" insert "Joe Biden" and…
See More
1

    •  · 
      Reply
    •  · 
      Remove Preview
    •  · 3w

    I thought this was such a good idea, that I commissioned it. Maybe Team Biden will use it as a campaign song! I contracted out the work to a Hungarian. Rescued from the commie hoards, the Hungarians now hustle to try to keep their heads above water as honorary members of the capitalist west. I know chinese musicians too, but I didn't want to make Fearless Leader unhappy! https://soundcloud.com/egregious/joe-biden

    __._,_.___

    Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
    Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments: