I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, July 08, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Make Me A Star

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:06:28 -0700
From: Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>
To: Gedewe Productions

Hey man, that's cool. Your loss is William Morris' gain!

On 7/4/05, Gerry D Welch Jr <gedewe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Matt Love,
>
> I reviewed the material you sent via email, and I do
> not think you are what this production is looking for
> at this time. However, I do appreciate your interest
> in Gedewe Productions, and I wish you the best of luck
> with your future endeavors.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Gerry "Maestro" Welch
> Gedewe Productions
> www.gedeweproductions.com
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

Matt Love
to gedewe
Hide options Jul 3 (4 days ago)
From: Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>
To: gedewe@yahoo.com
Date: Jul 3, 2005 12:02 PM
Subject: RE: [songwriters and poets] Gedewe Productions
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original

Dear Maestro

I'm ready for the bigtime.

see my application at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattlove1/ApplicationForm.htm

this is not for a rival company, this was for a one time only event.
I am in it for the long run.

if there is any other kind of information you need from me, let me know

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: