I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Can Yo' ass Dig It?] 7/07/2005 07:04:59 PM

I saw a commercial for a navigational system for GM cars that used a
muzak version of "The Long And Winding Road."

And I'm not sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that Poise female
incontinence and loss of bladder control products used "Sweet Jane" in
their commercial.

I am guessing that neither of these will push the kind and gentle
sugarzareh over the edge. But I will probably find something taht
will before I get away from TV land.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: