I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] They should be horsewhipped - pt. 2

I got absolutely no traction on my screed about Paul Rogers (Free, Bad
Company, The Firm) standing in for Freddie Mercury on a Queen tour.
(my verdict: sick and wrong)

I'm surprised. OK, how about this one: INXS choosing a new lead
singer on the basis of winning a reality TV show. Is that tacky, or
what? I saw one commercial where somebody was auditioning by singing
"Rock and Roll all night" (Kiss).

Still not outraged? I saw an ad for Fidelity Investments that used
"Little Green Bag."

well? Hmmm?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD DAMN IT!

I didn't care quite enough about Queen or INXS, although they are both ok bands. Now the bastards have shat upon Little Green Bag, and the streets must run red with blood. But this will not be effected by the kind and gentle sugarzareh.