I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mousetrap Project is on the map!

I put the songs that comprise The Mousetrap Project up at Soundclick
(www.soundclick.com/TheMousetrapProject) and it's already a big hit!

Check out these stats:

Charts: Only your strongest songs appear in the charts.

Currently in the daily charts:

main genres:
Mousetrap:
· #1398 in the Rock charts
· #155 in the Punk sub charts

only in sub genres:
Why Don't You Want To Be The Cat:
· #265 in the Acoustic : Cover Songs sub charts

*****
It's only been up since yesterday, and already 2 songs are charting!
The page has been hit 40 times!

I have more songs to record - the future is bright! Join The
Mousetrap Project yahoo group by sending an e-mail to
TheMousetrapProject-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

My solume promise to you: The Mousetrap Project will bring you fast,
fast relief.

No comments: