I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Orthodox Mystic Knights of the Easter Bunny church news

While The Orthodox Mystic Knights of the Easter Bunny struggles with
issues such as lower than desired subscription levels (we used to have
4 members, but since two of my personalities merged now we only have
3), there are healthy developments elsewhere.

The Grand Ayatollah Gleaming Skull and the Archbishop of Australia the
Reverend Doctor Spider-Man have composed a wonderful anthem for the
church.

GA sez check it out at:

http://www.soundclick.com/theorthodoxmysticknightsoftheeasterbunny

We hope to have many more wonderful tunes to sing. Remember, you don't
need to sing official songs, you can sing whateva you want, we don't
care. but they will be there if you want them.

No comments: