I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 29, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [human-ignorance] Re: Sun to Blame for Global Warming

Well, when Ronald Reagan informed me that trees were the major cause
of pollution, it really put my mind at ease. I stopped worrying and
learned to love Weyerhaeuser.

In fact, it inspired me to form a little group, a few Republican
panaceas and myself, and what we do is we go around at night and cut
down trees! We call our group the Humanity Liberation Front (HLF),
and we feel good about doing our part to protect the human race from
the terrorist expansionism of trees.

Now that I am aware of the threat from the sun, I'm going to encourage
the group to expand our operations, shift our focus from earth to
space, and see what we can do to cool down the sun. I remember in the
past some wise scientist proposed shooting the earth's nuclear waste
into the sun - that just might do the trick!

Get with the countdown, shake this square world and blast off for kicksville!

Matt
www.soundclick.com/BloodParadise

On 5/29/06, Geoff <teppich_maus@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Although climate changes and trends are on the whole a process of
> mother nature, this is not to say that humans do not play a part in
> our ecosystem. In the same way that we would conserve water during a
> drought, or conserve food during a famine, we should be taking the
> logical path of responsible behavior during this "global warming"
> trend.
>
> Let us not confuse global warming with reckless pollution.
>
>
> --- In human-ignorance@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Love"
> <matt.mattlove1@...> wrote:
>
> Thank goodness, now I can get that SUV I always wanted, and stop
> worrying about global warming! Thank you for sharing this and for
> advancing the cause of human ignorance!
>
> Matt
> www.soundclick.com/BloodParadise Ignorant music for ignorant humans!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: