I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] all the girls love to talk to matt....

The transcript of an IM chat I have with a nice girl.

void_lisa is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

void_lisa: hi... anyone therr?
mattlove: somebody is here
void_lisa: ohh your there hi...
void_lisa: a/s/l (age sex locattion)?
mattlove: 49/ m/ wenatchee
void_lisa: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your prrofile. thought you might
like to chat.
void_lisa: so what have you been up to mattlove?
mattlove: eating raspberries and checking the time
void_lisa: cooll. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting
kinda horny (*blushes)
mattlove: yeah, Dan Rather has that effect on me too
void_lisa: feel like a little cyber fun with me ? please please...
mattlove: can you drill a hole in my head remotely?
void_lisa: i think ill just take that as a yes... being as that im
starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
mattlove: well if you say so. give me a minute, I need to wipe up some vomit
void_lisa: alright how bout i get down on my knees in front of you
and help you out of your pants?
mattlove: i just choked on a dog biscuit, it was messy
mattlove: I had been drinking a lot, and the biscuit started looking
pretty good to me...
mattlove: but because I was drunk, I swallowed wrong!
void_lisa: tell me wht you want me to do with you while i slip out of
my panties
void_lisa: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hand down
between my legs and part my moist lips
mattlove: jeez, what a mess
void_lisa: oh it feels so good. Im holdding your pulsing cock in my
hand, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your balls, while my
full, soft lips engulf the mass of your meat
mattlove: and then the dog bit me because I ate all his biscuits
void_lisa: open my webbsite so you can look at me while im sucking
you. use the link in my profile!
mattlove: don't you hate it when that happens?
void_lisa: what o you think of my pics?
mattlove: now I have to clean up the blood
void_lisa: shit the phone. dont stop stroking it. hold on....
mattlove: once I swallowed a phone, it hurt when I shit it.
mattlove: you have my sympathy.
void_lisa: sorry, I have to take this call, pobly take bout five
minutes. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my
cam on there cyberfungirls dot com look for me on there
mattlove: well, that sounds like a pretty good idea. I'll get some
Xanax, then I'll mosey on over

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: