I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 29, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: is it me you looking for?

Hi Katelyn

What do you have in mind, some kind of four-way with me and duke 23
and parodox6?

Well, as Alice Cooper once quipped, I'm not Bisexual, I'm trysexual,
I'll try anything once!

But I have to warn you, I can only get sexually aroused when the music
of SongPoet is playing on the stereo. You (that's you other two guys,
too) should check it out at www.soundclick.com/songpoet and let me
know if you can dig that. Get with the countdown, shake this square
world and blast off for kicksville!

On 5/29/06, Katelyn <cpntdxqt@gma.com> wrote:
> Hi there lovelby,
> This kindc of opportunity comes ones in a life. I don't want
> to miss it. Do you? I am cominag to yourc bplacec in few days
> and I though may be we can meet each other. If you don't mind
> I can send you my picture. I am a girl.
> You bcan correspond with me using my email qjc@freemailserv.com
>
>
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: