I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: whats up??

Hey Heather, I agree, I'm a cutie, 4 out of 5 doctors concur, plastic
surgery been very very good to me.

I have a couple of questions. You say I can tell you what to do. Will
you iron my shirts? That would be pretty cool. can you do that in
cyberspace? How does that work? Man, I'm trying to figure it out, but
I just can't get the hang of it.

heather wrote:
> hey babe my names heather. you're a cutie :)
> i'm originally from cleburne but i just moved, i figured i'd come on here and try to meet some new friends. i wanted to see if you'd come chat with me on this other site, here's my profile:
>
www.sexyprofiles.info/Andriaxxx
>
> it's a cool place, they let me use my webcam. come play with me you can tell me what to do :O
>
> -heather

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Free Blogging

Share your views

with the world.

Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

Delight friends

and family

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: