I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, April 06, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] MyjSpace correspondence

Hi Kristy

That's pretty good, the use of my name, and age, and location, I was
curious to see how the webpage was going to be customized to maintain
the illusion that you were actually talking to cute lil old me. Fat,
bald, old me.

it got a little weak at that point -
"to the cute guy", "my area" - pretty weak. But I'm sure that before
your account gets deleted, you catch some feeble minded, sad and
desperate horny old loser.

You'll just have to be a little more clever to catch this loser.

I'm going to blog about you, come check out what I have to say at:

http://mattlove1.blogspot.com/

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=117006057&MyToken=8c771e6f-f0e7-4845-972a-365f533b4c89'>Kristy</a>
Date: 4/5/2007 4:36:00 AM

How's it goin? I'm Kristy, I just moved to the Wenatchee area and I
wanna meet a nice guy around here :-). I moved here to Washington a
couple of weeks ago for work and now that I'm here I have nobody to
hang out with! I read your profile... You're cute and I liked what
you had to say :-).

I'm 24/F/single and I'm lookin for a guy who is a little bit older or
more mature than me. You say you're 50 and you're cute so I guess
you're qualified :-)

My friend Jen from back home suggested I tried using myspace to meet
people in my area. I just signed up and my profile sux hehe. I do
have a blog/profile page at <a
href="http://www.wildnunn.com/">WildNunn.com</a> ... I have alot of
photos and stuff up if you wanna see me.

I left you a personal msg on my homepage and I took a new pic for you
today. Come check me out when you have a chance, k?

Lookin forward to seeyin ya,
Kristy

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Easy Upload

Share photos now

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Resume

Show off your

talent and skills.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: